I am very flattered to have just won a Stylish Blogger Award! (Although, I must say, I’m not feelin’ too stylish right now, sitting in front of my computer in sweats and a sweatshirt riddled with apple sauce stains and swipes of peanut butter) But I love that I’m included in this list! Thank you so much Small Town Mommy!
Here are the rules that go along with receiving this award …
Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 blogs you have recently discovered.
Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.Here are 7 things about me …
And here are 15 amazingly stylish, well-written and hilarious blogs that I am awarding. Check them out, read a bit, laugh a lot and give ’em some love ..
- My life is exactly as it should be. I am blessed with three beautiful children, an amazing husband, healthy family and friends and the ability to run my family business with my husband. Although I didn’t end up in Hollywood married to George Clooney like I was certain I would, I have never been happier, and my life just keeps getting better. (My husband even kinda looks like George Clooney).
- This is my first month as a blogger.
- I am deathly afraid of spiders, snakes, beetles (well, bugs of any kind) and everything else that my boys are becoming interested enough in to pick up and run to me, yelling, “Look Mommy!! Wanna touch it?”
- I turned 33 yesterday (March 13th) and spent the day eating birthday cake and doughnuts.
- I don’t feel so great today after spending yesterday eating birthday cake and doughnuts.
- I am only 4’11”.
- I love professional football and am starting to get a bit peeved at the owners and players and wonder what we’re going to do every Sunday this season.
Texas Type A Mom
The Meanest Mom
The Thrifty Wife
Mommy Only Has Two Hands
Library Girl Reads
Reading with Tequila
Emily’s Reading Room
The Type A Housewife
I’m A Lazy Mom
As the Crowe Flies (and Reads!)
A Book Obsession
If you are one of these lucky recipients, don’t forget to pay it forward!